Things To Do When You're Bored

19 April 2015


When I'm bored, I tend to do a few things. Here are a few ideas to try out whenever you're bored. However, lately I kinda wish I were bored. I can't wait to be bored again ahah. I have so much work to do and so little time. I have my final exams coming up in May. It's going to be so difficult for me to blog. So I apologize in advance if I'm shit at blogging next month. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my list ♥ Don't hesitate to share yours :)

- TUMBLR & PINTEREST
This one is easy. It's good any lazy day when you just dream of staying in the comfort of your own bed. I often look on tumblr or pinterest for the prettiest pictures, colour palettes or anything inspiring at all. I just look at anything popping up on my dashboard.

- GOING FOR A WALK WITH MY CAMERA
I love spending time somewhere with no goal. I leave my phone in my pocket. I just walk among people or nature with my camera in my hands. I capture everything that makes my heart go round. I used to do a lot of photographs back in high school. It was a great hobby of mine. This world is still pretty magical to me - even if I'm not really good.


- SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY OR/AND FRIENDS
I feel like family and friends are so important. I know sometimes I tend to forget about the rest of the world. It's so easy to get caught up into your own mind and your own problems. However, I have decided last year to be more focused on my family. I don't have many relatives left... Cause you know, good ones always leave first. Anyhow, I am also very thankful for the few friends I have left in my life as well. I'm lucky I got to be your friend. I would also play with devilish cat, Nolan.

- YOUTUBE & BLOGS
I've to admit I rarely watched YT or Vlog videos on the Internet. I'm more of a blog kind of girl. I like reading about stuff rather than hear about it. I often feel like you've to like the person, her voice, her appearance and her personality a lot in order to want to see her long YouTube videos. You most definitely need a huge amount of time to do so. With a blog you can read the whole thing more quickly or cut to the chase if you'd like. It's just easier for me.

- READ A BOOK OR WATCH A TV SHOW
This one I do almost every day or so. To be honest, I watch and read more than I should. But what the hell I guess, that's just how it is going to be. I love reading books and watching TV shows. It has become a part of me.

- REORGANIZE OR CLEAN UP SOMETHING
I can't explain why but I'm always in a better mood whenever I clean or reorganize something. Time suddenly flies. I feel more content whenever everything is in order again. It doesn't necessary mean it will stay like this for long *sight*

- CREATE SOMETHING NEW
Sometimes, I'm in one of those moods were I just want to create something. Whether it's a cake, a drawing, a meal, a DYI or write about something. I simply feel the need to make something. I guess it's kind of stupid.

We do what we have to do to be happy. Stupid or not if it feels good, just do it or not, if it means putting yourself or someone else at arms. Let yourself be the only judge to what makes you happy. And you what do you do when you're bored ?



Post a Comment