Favorite Clothing Brands

27 March 2015


This one was not an easy one. I decided to share with you the shops I like the most. Obviously, I'm always looking for new clothes but I've to be good lately. So I am trying to hold back a little on shopping. It's not easy. I'm a big shopping addict.
Anyway, here are my favourtie clothing brands :
MANGO - NEW LOOK - MISS GUIDED - VERO MODA - MISS SELFRIDGE - TOPSHOP - ASOS - URBAN OUTFITTERS.

In addition, I like a few other brands but my bank account doesn't allow me to shop there outside of the sales. If you have a more "open" budget, I will make a list of a couple of other brands that do absolute gorgeous and stylish collections.
ALL SAINTS - FREE PEOPLE - WHISTLES - & OTHER STORIES - 7 FOR ALL MANKIND - MICHAEL KORS - ALICE AND OLIVIA.

Et quelques marques françaises / high street brand from France :
NAFNAF - IKKS - CÉLINE - SANDRO - MAJE - THE KOOPLES - SOMEWHERE - AMERICAN VINTAGE.



Post a Comment