Pampering evenings with Oleo-relax !

28 November 2014

I was given this product by my ant who used to be a hairdresser. She advised me to only use it on the lenght of my hair. I use it on a daily basis - when I don't forget to do so. Mostly I use it before blowdrying, straightening or curling my hair.
It protects from the heat and helps making my hair healthier. It's a serum after all. It makes my hair feel soft, but I don't really notice whether it controls frizz or not. It has a nice sophisticated but warm clean scent that lingers but isn't offensive. It's obviously overpriced, like any salon brand, but smooths and detangles hair and makes it manageable. However, I did not buy this product and I don't think I would have bought it. I am not very found of this brand but I think this product is by the best I've tried from Kerastase.





3 comments

  1. I know most of the Serums are overprice! But it helps me with my hair.. I cant live without it! Im using Mystic Oil by Loreal.
    Great Post Girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous product

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's cray-cray! Good to know it works well on you! I have never tried the one you're using. I will look it up :)

    Thanks a lot for your feedback and your compliment! xx

    ReplyDelete