what's up with me ?

5 October 2014


I know I have not been around much lately but I have been quite busy. I also moved back into my apartment. I am having a lot of ' I forget so many things back home ' kind of moments lately. I'm struggling to find the right balance between my work, studies and life. I should be able to take some photographs on Wednesday (hopefully!) so that is good news.

For those of you who have not heard yet , the Serenbird family has a new member. A little ginger cat, that will be, I'm sure, the 'Garfield' type. Joke aside, this baby kitten is a hand full.
I wanted to adopt a cat since… about two or three years. As you might know, I have another cat (that you might have seen before as it lives at my parents’ house) . They do not get along at all. Other than that, this whole thing makes me so darn happy. It also was my birthday on the 22nd of September. I turned 21 and was quite spoiled for it. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you this happy moment in Serenbird History. The little Nolan has been enlightening my life and I could not be more thankful for it ♡

A little step... Toward greatness comes from the heart.

Post a Comment